Executive Résumé Writing Credentials / Qualifications
Strategically packaged and positioned as the solution—Hired!
Many executives are frustrated with a résumé that generates fewer interviews than anticipated. Marty develops your résumé to:
- Brand and position you to be selected for premier jobs.
- Spark your confidence to pursue exceptional opportunities.
- Initiate and serve as the roadmap for interviews.
With a modest investment in your future, you command the advantage over your closest competition.
The executive’s choice!
Marty’s expertise, qualifications, and continual stream of referrals from clients confirm his exceptional level of service and results. Executives confidently partner with him to move their careers forward, beyond expectations.
Acknowledged as one of the leading career service providers in the United States, Marty has provided exceptional executive résumé writing and job search support for over 25 years.
Credentials that place Marty among the exceptional:
- Certified Executive Résumé Writer.
- Certified Personal Branding Coach (CPBS).
- Former President and Vice President, National Résumé Writers’ Association.
- Former President, Northeast Résumé Writers’ Association.
- President, Certified Résumé Writers’ Guild.
- First Certified Résumé Writer to achieve dual certification nationwide.
- Certified by the National Résumé Writers’ Association (NCRW).
- Certified by the Professional Association of Résumé Writers (CPRW).
- International Certified Job Search and Career Transition Coach (IJCTC).
- Judge, TORI Awards, Career Directors International—2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Résumé Expert on The Ladders.
- Selected as résumé expert for the Institute of Supply Management.
- Résumé expert on PharmaceuticalJobs-USA.com.
- Résumé expert on PharmaceuticalSalesInterviews.com.
- Résumé expert on the Fashion Career Center.
- Recommended by Time Digital magazine, 2000.
- Senior Résumé Advisor to New York Times.
- Published in Professional Résumés for Executives Managers, and other Administrators; Wall Street Journal’s National Business Employment Weekly; and other Career Books.
- Featured in Kiplinger Magazine.
- Featured résumé expert by Wall Street Journal’s online Career Journal.
- Featured speaker on résumé writing strategy at Columbia University and national career seminars.
- Featured speaker at national career conferences.
- Recognized industry expert – quoted in the National Business Employment Weekly, Gannett Newspapers, and Newsday.
- Member: International Association of Coaches; National Career Development Association; National Résumé Writers’ Association; Certified Résumé Writers Guild; Career Masters Institute; Career Directors International; Association of Online Career and Résumé Professionals; Society for Human Resource Management; National Association of Job Search Trainers.